harry potter? (in response to the various ships post)
Oh, damn, the only one to do it and I actually genuinely do not ship at all in that fandom. Like, the closest I get is Remus and Sirius but that’s just canon love story nonsense, I don’t read fic or actively ship anything.
Also I know who you are, greyface. Cute. I love you.
Pop a fandom in my ask box and I will provide the following:
One True Pairing Ship: Favorite Canon Ship: “If this happens I’ll stab my eyes out with a spork” Ship: “You are one sick bastard” Ship: “I dabble a little” Ship: “It’s like a car crash” Ship: “Tickles my fancy but not sold just yet” Ship: “Makes no canon sense but why the Hell not” Ship: “Everyone else loves it but I just don’t feel it” Ship:
This is one of the many fucking reasons that I love her with all my heart, she is the smartest Goddamn person I know and everything is so much more simple when I talk to her because I don’t even need to say it, she fucking knows.
1. The hotness that would be any situation when they’re naked together.
2. Their sword fight scenes have the most exquisite sexual tension.
3. Knife imagery = so incredibly sexual. Please, Cesare and Micheletto, why don’t you hold long, thin, undeniably phallic objects at each other’s throats. And chests. And backs. Five thousand times an episode.
4. Need I return to the whipping scene? “So whip me, my lord…Harder! . . Harder, my lord! . . Again! …Again!”
5. Annnnd the fact that every time they talk, they are within kissing distance of one another.
You’re going to be posting that image every single day as soon as you start reading the books, I bet. GRRM is the biggest troll, I swear.
I think I’m just gonna print it out and use it as a bookmark, that way I always remember my rage gives him a hard on. I hate being in the clutches of a troll, mostly because my ego can’t handle being forced to appreciate the dickitry of another human being.
Before I even begin, I’d like to apologize to my non-GOT following followers, honestly, my heart goes out to you.